This Weeks book is made with a beautiful printed textile from the venerable British fabric brand Liberty Fabrics.
Pepper is a long-beloved polka-dot design first created in 1974 and added to the Classic Collection in 1979. The design is reminiscent of lots of small blooming flowers and has a cuteness to it that’s not too sweet, so anyone looking for a nice floral design can use it.
- One Hobonichi Techo Weeks Planner
- Tomoe River Paper: ultra thin, lightweight, and easy to carry
- Hobonichi states the English techo is identical in printed information and layout as the Japanese techo
- A week on one page and a grid page for adequate space for journaling, planning, pasting decorative items.
- Pages have grid pattern layout
- Inspirational quotes printed on every other page offer bits of wisdom
- Great design which works well in most settings
- Durable polyester cover includes two ribbon bookmarks, slots for cards, loose paper and other essentials