The Anti Gravity, or AG7, Astronaut pen was designed with the sole purpose of writing in zero gravity. The solid and firm construction is so reliable that the design has not been altered since 1968 when it flew into outer-space on the Apollo 7 mission.
- Color: Silver
- Finish: Smooth Chrome with Apollo 11 Engraving Details
- Pressurized Space Pen Refill (inside pen)
- Operating Range -35˚C to 121˚C
- Package Gift Boxed
- Ink: Thixotropic Black
- Length: 130 mm (5.10″)
- Diameter: 9.5 mm (.375″)
- Weight: 27 grams
About the Patented Pressurized Refill and Special Ink
- Not affected by air or moisture.
- Can write under any weather conditions, with or without gravity, and in any direction without drying out or leaking.
- Pressurized Space Pen Refill, 35 pounds per square inch (35 PSI).
- Ink is continuously fed to the tungsten carbide ball, allowing the user to write at any angle, even upside down.
- This advancement required the development of a special ink.
Refills Compatible with:
All replacement refills use patented Fisher ink technology. Fits the Following Space Pen product categories: Bullet, Astronaut, Telescoping, X-750, Space-Tec, PolicePro, Stowaway, Military, Zero Gravity, Cap-O-Matic, Cartridge, TecTouch, ToughTouch, Backpacker and X-Mark Space Pen products.