This is the limited edition JADE. The TWSBI Eco Fountain pen is very reliable at an affordable price point. The color is inspired by the Jade gem which is traditionally known to symbolize heaven, renewal, and prosperity in some cultures.
- Pen size dimensions:
- Length when capped – 12.9 cm
- Weight – 21g
- Nib Material: Stainless Steel
- Body Material: Plastic
- Color: Jade/Clear
- Pen cap is able to post onto the back of the pen
- Piston Filler Fountain pen.
- How to use: Simply unscrew the end cap, dip into ink, twist back the end cap in order to suck up the ink, and you’re done! Ready to write!
- Pen cap has an inner cap to insure a perfect seal when stored away.
- Made for the beginner who just wants to try out fountain pens, all the way to the experts. A good everyday, reliable pen.
An easy guide in choosing nib sizes in an overly complicated fountain pen world:
If you write small, go with an EF
For the normal writer, F is the most popular
If you tend to lean on a bigger font, M will be perfect
B is for statements!! Sign a check in B, write a header in B, do some coloring/shading in B
Stub nibs are italic in writing style (have a special card or invitation to write?)