For April 2022, Sailor Pen releases the “Seasonal Festivals” Series – A collection of 5 unique fountain pens, each honoring a special seasonal, annual event in Japanese Culture with ceremonies unique to each. The pen is presented in an elegant gift set. Carefully packaged to include a matching 20ml bottle of ink from the Sailor Shikiori Ink series and a Sailor cartridge converter. The Koi color comes with a matching shade of Shimoyo ink.
- Pen body Style: Professional Gear Slim
- Color: Blue/Grey
- Pen type: Fountain Pen
- 14K Gold Nib, Gold plated.
- Screw cap
- Postable: Yes
- Body and grip material: Resin
- Comes with one 20ml ink bottle with matching shade (Shimoyo)
- Comes with one converter
- Comes in luxury paper giftbox case
- Brand: SAILOR PEN
The list of celebrations:
- Jan. 7th: A wish for good health.
- Mar. 3rd: A celebration of the growth and health of girls.
- May. 5th: A celebration of the growth and health of boys. (KOI)
- Jul. 7th: A wish for dreams to come true.
- Sep. 9th: A celebration of long life.