The Pillow Book series 2 ‘Autumn Sky’:
“ In Autumn the evening is the most beautiful!
The Sky shines red as the sun sinks over the mountains.
A string of wild geese on the horizon….
It goes without saying….”
Sailor Pen: The Pillow Book Series
Pillow Book is a collection of widely read Japanese essays written during the early 1000s and is the theme of this series.This collection of anecdotes was thought to express Sei Shonagon’s most inner thoughts and feelings, unable to express them openly due to her low position in court.
- Name: ‘Autumn Night’
- Nib: 14k gold nib (gold color nib)
- Color: Deep reddish coral hue with gold trim
- Body material : Resin
- Screw cap
- Recommended to use Sailor Ink specially designed for Sailor Fountain Pens
- Filling mechanism: Cartridge/Converter
- Body – 109.7mm (4.32in)
- Cap – 59.8mm (2.35in)
- Nib – 19.2mm (0.76in)
- Overall (Closed) – 123.3mm (4.85in)
- Overall (Posted) – 142.1mm (5.59in)
- Weight – Body – 10g (0.35oz)