Since the establishment in 1911, the Sailor Pen Co. has been proudly maintaining its belief in the importance of precision writing instruments. Still today, we offer the discerning customer technical perfection and writing quality.
In honor of Sailor’s foundation year, the 1911 Series was introduced to maintain the high quality craftsmanship and materials used from the beginning. This Sailor Compass 1911 fountain pen features a transparent clear resin body and silver trims. The nib is stainless steel in Medium Fine. The set comes packaged in a gift box with the fountain pen, a color-matched Sailor proprietary converter, and two proprietary Sailor Black ink cartridges.
Materials: PMMA Resin
Cap: Screw Cap
Filling system: Bottled inks, Proprietary ink cartridges
Nib selection: Stainless Steel in MEDIUM FINE (MF)
Package: Includes one fountain pen, a color-matched Sailor proprietary converter, and two proprietary Sailor Black ink cartridges.
*This pen is only available in medium fine.
Fountain Pen Specifications
- Postable: Yes
- Trim Silver
- Diameter – Body 12.0mm (0.47in)
- Diameter – Cap (without clip) 14.7mm (0.58in)
- Diameter – Cap (with clip) 16.8mm (0.66in)
- Diameter – Grip 9.7mm (0.38in)
- Length – Body 114.5mm (4.51in)
- Length – Cap 64.5mm (2.54in)
- Length – Nib 18.2mm (0.72in)
- Length – Overall (Closed) 134.1mm (5.28in)
- Length – Overall (Posted) 144.5mm (5.69in)
- Weight – Body 7.0g (0.25oz)
- Weight – Cap 6.0g (0.21oz)
- Weight – Overall 13.0g (0.46oz)
- Max Ink Capacity – Cartridge 1.13ml
- Max Ink Capacity – Converter 0.62ml