Renowned for his winter landscapes of Quebec, Clarence Gagnon (Canadian, 1881–1942) spent time in Paris, traveled throughout Europe, and illustrated a number of books, including Louis Hémon’s Maria Chapdelaine and L. F. Rouquette’s Le Grand Silence Blanc. This set of notecards features four of his magnificent works—one for each season—from the McMichael Canadian Art Collection in Kleinburg, Ontario.
Contains 5 each of the following notecards:
- Early July, 1928/1933
- September Arrives, 1928/1933
- Snow-clad Hills, 1928/1933
- April, 1928/1933
- 20 blank notecards (5 each of 4 designs) with envelopes in a decorative box
- Printed on recycled paper
- Published with the McMichael Canadian Art Collection
- Box size: 5.375 x 7.375 x 1.5 in.
- Card size: 5 x 7 in.
- ISBN 9780764937149
- ITEM 0392