- This cosmological diagram places earth in the center, personified by an astronomer holding an astrolabe.
- Around the earth, the elements, planets, signs of the zodiac, and moon phases are displayed within concentric circles, and the four seasons are portrayed in the corners.
- Cosmology is enhanced with subtle iridescent highlights and embossed for a dimensional effect.
- The journal provides 192 lightly-lined opaque pages for personal reflection, sketching, making lists, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Creamy-smooth acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Gold gilding on side of pages.
- Hardcover journal lies flat for ease of use.
- 7-1/4” wide by 9” high.