2022 marks 70 years since Queen Elizabeth II ascended the throne, the first British monarch to reach this milestone. As the holder of two Royal Warrants for recognition of service to the Royal Household, Parker proudly presents this special edition Sonnet collection to honour Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee. The sapphire blue barrel is inspired by the precious stones of the St Edward’s and Imperial State Crowns which together with the woven engraved 925 solid silver cap, gives a distinctly regal appearance. This Sonnet edition is also available as a rollerball and fountain pen. All feature 23k gold coated trims and are presented in a prestige gift box.
- The cap of the Parker Sonnet Queen’s Platinum Jubilee 2022 Special Edition is fashioned from palladium coated 925 solid silver, where the engraving creates a woven like texture.
- The sapphire blue lacquered barrel is inspired by the precious stones of the St Edward’s and Imperial State Crowns, all combining to give this design a distinctly regal appearance.
- Also available as rollerball and fountain pen, trims are coated in 23k gold.
- Presented in a Parker prestige gift box.
- Writing Type: Ballpoint Pen
- Trims Metal: 23k Gold Coated
- Nib Size: 18k-Solid Gold
- Cap Material: 925 Solid Silver
- Your Parker writing instrument is guarranteed for two years from the date of original purchase against defects in materials or workmanship. If found to be defective within the warranty period, your Parker product will be repaired or replaced free of charge.