Osprey fountain pens are made for everyday writing. It is also specialized for the use of calligraphers and artists who want to use the pen for sketching or drawing. The nibs between Osprey Milano and Osprey Scholar fountain pens are interchangeable. The nib units have threads that screw and unscrew easily, without the mess of friction fit each time.
About Osprey Madison
The Osprey Madison was created to show homage to a great US Pen, that used to be manufactured in Fort Madison, Iowa. Regal in appearance, this fountain pen offers both style and #6 nib flex nib. This beautiful pen is available in a translucent midnight blue color and is a friction fit with a #6 stainless steel flex nib and ebonite feed combination. The pen comes with a custom converter that threads into the outer section.
The pen is available with the following nib tip options.
- EEF (Extra-Extra-Fine) #6 Statinless Steel Flex Nib
- EF (Extra-Fine) #6 Statinless Steel Flex Nib
- Fine #6 Statinless Steel Flex Nib
- Medium #6 Statinless Steel Flex Nib
- Broad #6 Statinless Steel Flex Nib
*Same as our Zebra G Flexpert, we recommend using Noodler’s standard black ink for this pen. If you encounter rail-roading, same as Zebra G Flexpert, flush your pen thoroughly using Ammonia/Distilled water and Dish-soap mix. Do NOT use Platinum carbon or non-fountain pen-friendly inks as it will clog up your Madison!
- Length (capped): 138.4mm/5.45″
- Diameter (section): 10.8mm – 11.6mm/ .43″-.48″
- Weight (all): 18g / 0.6oz