Kakimori produces original inks inspired by playful onomatopoeia which are much loved in Japan. Expressing the play on words through their ink names and bottle design. The bottles are shaped like droplets, drawing inspiration from potari, the Japanese word for a falling drop.
- color: Black
- water based pigmented inks
- original inks by Kakimori brand
- water and bleed resistant
- fade and smudge resistant
- 35 ml Glass bottle with large stable base
- generous 20mm bottle opening
- easy dipping while protecting delicate nibs with 8°angle bottle opening
Use and Care:
- shake well before use, pigmented ink
- store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Designed and tested for pens sold at Kakimori and Inkstand. May not be compatible with other pens so please be careful.
Kakimori Brand Inspiration
“We write with joy”. This is the concept behind Kakimori, a stationery brand and shop from Kuramae in Tokyo, Japan. From order-made notebooks to personalized inks and timeless tools, Kakimori creates the kind of stationery that makes writing a pleasure.