This basic plaid design is unaffected by fads, but still provides a Weeks book with a playful feel.
The base of the design is a calming color scheme of brown, black, and white. Added to that is a pop of red and blue thin lines. The logo is foil-pressed in silver so it sparkles.
This comfortably soft, woven fabric is designed for button-up shirts for year-round use. This makes it perfect for a techo cover you carry with you every day. The supple fabric gives it a smooth and pleasant feel.
- One Hobonichi Techo Weeks Planner
- Tomoe River Paper: ultra thin, lightweight, and easy to carry
- Hobonichi states the English techo is identical in printed information and layout as the Japanese techo
- A week on one page and a grid page for adequate space for journaling, planning, pasting decorative items.
- Pages have grid pattern layout
- Inspirational quotes printed on every other page offer bits of wisdom
- Great design which works well in most settings
- Durable polyester cover includes two ribbon bookmarks, slots for cards, loose paper and other essentials