This Weeks book features a design by the textile designer and illustrator Eri Shimatsuka, who lives in Finland.
Her designs evoke the warm, gentle view toward nature that comes from spending everyday life amid Finland’s lush greenery. Mänty is Finnish for “pine tree,” and this book has a laid-back pine tree design.
- One Hobonichi Techo Weeks Planner
- Tomoe River Paper: ultra thin, lightweight, and easy to carry
- Hobonichi states the English techo is identical in printed information and layout as the Japanese techo
- A week on one page and a grid page for adequate space for journaling, planning, pasting decorative items.
- Pages have grid pattern layout
- Inspirational quotes printed on every other page offer bits of wisdom
- Great design which works well in most settings
- Durable polyester cover includes two ribbon bookmarks, slots for cards, loose paper and other essentials