This Weeks book has the full year calendar for 2023 printed right on the cover. As was the case for the popular 365 Days Weeks book that debuted in 2022, the numbers, days of the week, and lines surrounding the calendars are all handwritten by Ryota Kisihida, the younger brother of writer Nami Kishida. This year, the numbers have all been rewritten into a design that also includes motifs for each month that revolve around the seasons.
- One Hobonichi Techo Weeks Planner
- Tomoe River Paper: ultra thin, lightweight, and easy to carry
- Hobonichi states the English techo is identical in printed information and layout as the Japanese techo
- A week on one page and a grid page for adequate space for journaling, planning, pasting decorative items.
- Pages have grid pattern layout
- Inspirational quotes printed on every other page offer bits of wisdom
- Great design which works well in most settings
- Durable polyester cover includes two ribbon bookmarks, slots for cards, loose paper and other essentials