This A6-size, one-page-per-day Hobonichi Techo is available in English. Select shop Arts&Science owner Sonya Park directed the creation of the book, which has been refined and simplified to make it easy to use in all countries and languages. The pages are printed in charcoal gray and red, and offer plenty of space to fill with writings and clippings. The book is designed to be paired with a cover of your choice.
- 105 x 148 mm (roughly 4″x 6″) A6
- Used paper – Tomoe River paper – strong, resistant to bleeding, and allows ink to dispense smoothly across the paper — an ideal choice for a planner
- Special stitch-binding allows the planner to lay completely flat without having to hold it down
- Serial numbers on the inside back cover give each planner a unique identity and make your planner your very own special book
- In addition to the Arts&Science logo, the Japanese characters for “techo” (which means “planner”) are stamped in gold on the chic, textured cover. The Hobonichi logo and the year appear on the spine for easy reference when storing the planner in a bookshelf.