The one-day-per-page A5-size techo was created in response to customer requests for more space to fill with writing and clippings and is designed to be paired with the A5 cover of your choice. The Cousin is perfect for collecting a great deal of information into a single book, using as a school notebook or parenting diary, or simply writing in larger letters. The larger size means this book is ideal for leaving in a single place at work or at home. The Cousin also has an exclusive section: the popular “Weekly Pages” tracks a week in each two-page spread for easy planning.
English Edition Cousin Book
The book layout is the same as the Japanese edition, as it also contains a page per day, a yearly calendar, monthly calendar, yearly index, and the handy weekly diary where you can view a week at a glance to track your upcoming schedule. In anticipation of the English edition being used in various countries around the world, the calendars do not list holidays.
- 148 mm x 210 mm (5.8″ x 8.3″)
- Used paper – Tomoe River paper – strong, resistant to bleeding, and allows ink to dispense smoothly across the paper — an ideal choice for a planner
- Special stitch-binding allows the planner to lay completely flat without having to hold it down
- Cousin-exclusive weekly page – The weekly page is a special section only available in the Cousin edition. It contains one week per two-page spread, with 24-hour timetables labeled 0:00 to 24:00
- Serial numbers on the inside back cover give each planner a unique identity and make your planner your very own special book
- In addition to the Arts&Science logo, the Japanese characters for “techo” (which means “planner”) are stamped in gold on the chic, textured cover. The Hobonichi logo and the year appear on the spine for easy reference when storing the planner in a bookshelf.