Made primarily of polyester, with a “butterfly stopper” that uses a pen to hold the cover shut. An illustration reimagining Tokyo Tower as a metronome, drawn by Hiroko Kubota. The back cover depicts animals playing the piano.
The full moon fills the night sky. Tokyo Tower sparkles underneath the light of the moon as it stands with a metronome needle attached. The lights from surrounding buildings encircle the rhythmic tower, and in the distance is a bright blue line along the horizon. Could that be the sea?
- INCLUDES: Hobonichi Techo, Cousin Planner
- Color: Tokyo Metronome / Navy (exterior/interior)
- This cover fits an A6 size Hobonichi Techo book
- Material: Primarily polyester
- Has “butterfly stopper” – pen loops on either side keeps book shut when pen is inserted
- Great design which works well in all settings
- Interior is navy blue with the night scene is also printed on the interior pocket
- Perfect for use with a patterned ‘Cover on Cover’
- Size A6 size H: 165 x W: 244 x T: 3 mm / H: 6.5″ x W: 9.6″ x T: 0.1″
*Excluding pen holders
*Specifications may vary slightly
- Weight Approx. 100 g