The theme of this design is seasonal constellations. Illustrated in gentle, calm colors are various constellations, including Lepus (the hare) in the winter, Ursa Minor (the bear cub, also known as the Little Dipper) in the spring, Cygnus (the swan) in the summer, and Pegasus in the fall. Having a theme with the moon, stars, and sun printed in elegantly shiny copper ink gives this design a nice, mature feel.
Light in the Distance was designed by Yuka Hiiragi, whose wide range of work involves illustrations and writing, and isn’t confined within a specific genre.
- Extra covering that fits select Hobonichi Techo covers (for A5 size)
- Protects cover from wear and tear
- Gives solid-color covers a fresh new look
- Not for use directly on Planner book
- Design name: Light in the Distance
- Designer: Yuka Hiiragi
- H: 238mm x W: 347mm x T: 0.6mm / H: 9.4″ x W: 13.7″ x T: 0.0″
- Weight: Approx. 40 g
- Material: PVC