Made primarily of cotton, with a “butterfly stopper” that uses a pen to hold the cover shut. A portion of the flowers have neon colors, giving this cover a fresh look and universal cuteness. The cover’s silken “Tana Lawn” material is soft to the touch.
The Betsy design was first created by the enigmatic designer “DS,” who created many popular Liberty designs. The design features a wide variety of blooming flowers of various sizes, shapes, and colors. For this cover, we’ve chosen a variant of the design that uses neon colors for a portion of the flowers. This gives the design an extra sense of freshness on top of its universal cuteness.
The Neon Blue Betsy design has eye-popping neon pink flowers and light blue and beige flowers that are the focus of the design, giving it a cool look.
- INCLUDES: one Hobonichi Techo, Cousin Planner and one cover
- Material – Exterior: Cotton / Interior: Polyester
- Tomoe Rive Paper: ultra thin, lightweight, and easy to carry
- A page per day for adequate space for journaling, planning, pasting decorative items.
- Pages have grid pattern layout
- Hobonichi states the English techo is identical in printed information and layout as the Japanese techo
- Has “butterfly stopper” – pen loops on either side keeps book shut when pen is inserted
- Inspirational quotes printed on every other page offer bits of wisdom
- The design features a wide variety of blooming flowers of various sizes, shapes, and colors
- This cover is made with Liberty Fabric’s own “Tana Lawn” material, a meticulously processed cotton fabric with a soft, silken feel that offers prints in vibrant colors
- The pale blue cover interior uses a soft material that almost feels like cotton.
- Durable polyester cover includes two ribbon bookmarks, slots for cards, loose paper and other essentials