The compact “Taut” cover is made of leather and fits snugly over the techo book. Has a pen hook that holds a pen by its clip. The celeste blue color looks like a clear sky.
The leather used for this cover is named “Adria” and is from the large-scale Italian tanning company, Gruppo Mastrotto. The company uses high quality leather from Italy and southern Germany, and then handles all of the processes in Italy—from tanning to embossing to finishing. The use of colors, the resulting bright colors, and the smooth, soft feel of the leather are all unique characteristics of Italian leather.
- INCLUDES: one Hobonichi Techo, Cousin Planner and one cover
- Cover material: Exterior: Cow leather / Interior: Cow leather
- Tomoe Rive Paper: ultra thin, lightweight, and easy to carry
- A page per day for adequate space for journaling, planning, pasting decorative items.
- Pages have grid pattern layout
- Hobonichi states the English techo is identical in printed information and layout as the Japanese techo
- Inspirational quotes printed on every other page offer bits of wisdom
- Great design which works well in most settings
- Durable polyester cover includes two ribbon bookmarks, slots for cards, loose paper and other essentials
- A5 size H: 228 x W: 335 x T: 3 mm / H: 9.0″ x W: 13.3″ x T: 0.1″
*Specifications may vary slightly