Made primarily of polyester, with a “butterfly stopper” that uses a pen to hold the cover shut. A classic checkered design with a refreshing shade of blue and hand-drawn flowers. You can enjoy the charm of traditional fabrics.
In a reference room of a fabric manufacturer sleeps a multitude of textiles collected from all around the world. The “Classic Fabrics” series picks out an attractive textile from that collection to bring it back to life as a techo cover.
This design has beautiful wildflowers blooming across a field, covering the entire cover. The flowers are depicted in a refreshing blue amid a classic plaid design.
The blue-based floral pattern is calming and not overly cute. The lines around the flowers and the butterfly stoppers both have a brown color that pulls the design together.
The large, eye-catching flowers are surrounded by smaller flowers, all of which have that special touch and warmth that can only come from drawing something by hand. Even the brown lines surrounding the flowers are drawn by hand and have that charming uneven look to them.
- INCLUDES: one Hobonichi Techo, Cousin Planner and one cover
- Material: Exterior: Polyester / Interior: Polyester
- Tomoe Rive Paper: ultra thin, lightweight, and easy to carry
- A page per day for adequate space for journaling, planning, pasting decorative items.
- Pages have grid pattern layout
- Hobonichi states the English techo is identical in printed information and layout as the Japanese techo
- Has “butterfly stopper” – pen loops on either side keeps book shut when pen is inserted
- Inspirational quotes printed on every other page offer bits of wisdom
- Great design which works well in most settings
- The interior pocket includes the Classic Fabrics logo.
- A5 size H: 228 x W: 337 x T: 3 mm / H: 9.0″ x W: 13.3″ x T: 0.1″
*Excluding pen holders
*Specifications may vary slightly