A plain notebook that feels just like the Hobonichi Techo.
- Uses Tomoe River paper. The same thin, durable paper used in the Hobonichi Techo
- 288-page book
- Contains graph paper divided into 4 colors
- Color of the ink on the page changes every 72 pages (red / blue / green / purple)
- Easy to split the book into several themes or use the colors as a way to more easily find old entries
- The notebook size is the same as the A5 Cousin, which makes it compatible with any of the Cousin’s Hobonichi Techo covers.
- The cover is great for storing items like pens or sticky notes, and provides a very convenient user experience
- Opens completely flat
- A mere 8mm thick
- A5 size
- W: 148 x H: 210 x T: 10 mm / W: 5.8″ x H: 8.3″ x T: 0.4″
- *Actual book size may vary slightly