Coated in rainbow titanium nitride, this brass pen can write at any angle due to the pressurized Fisher Space Pen refill (SPR). Fisher Space Pens make sure its owner can write in every potential circumstance. The category-leading can write upside down, sideways, underwater, in extreme cold, and in extreme heat making it possible that this purchase may outlast you.
- Color: Glossy Rainbow
- Finish: Titanium Nitride
- Pressurized Space Pen Refill (inside pen)
- Operating Range -35˚C to 121˚C
- Package Gift Boxed
- Ink: Thixotropic Black
- Length Closed 95 mm (3.75″)
- Length Open 133 mm (5.25″)
- Diameter 10 mm (.390″)
- Weight 19 grams
About the Patented Pressurized Refill and Special Ink
- Pressurized Space Pen Refill, 35 pounds per square inch (35 PSI).
- Ink is continuously fed to the tungsten carbide ball, allowing the user to write at any angle, even upside down.
- This advancement required the development of a special ink.
Refills Compatible with:
All replacement refills use patented Fisher ink technology. Fits the Following Space Pen product categories: Bullet, Astronaut, Telescoping, X-750, Space-Tec, PolicePro, Stowaway, Military, Zero Gravity, Cap-O-Matic, Cartridge, TecTouch, ToughTouch, Backpacker and X-Mark Space Pen products.