This limited edition pen was born of the desire of Caran d’Ache, Vitra, and Studio Girard to decorate the 849 ballpoint pen with the joyous and emblematic patterns dreamt up by Alexander Girard.
- Rose-gold plated clip and push button (between 2 and 3 microns of gold)
- Brilliant white varnish on body, light and resistant aluminum body.
- Iconic “check stripes” pattern in brilliant pink varnish
- Goliath cartridge that can be used for up to 600 pages of A4
- Steel tip with a tungsten carbide rotating ball ensuring a clean, flawless line
- Refills available: giant Goliath cartridge, size M (blue, black, red, green), F (blue, black, red) and L (blue, black)
- Metal box decorated with “the eyes” pattern
- Made in Switzerland.