- Material: high quality resin
- Special characteristic: glows in a dark, glowing color – ultramarine blue
- Length Capped: 13.3 cm / 5.23 inches
- Weight: 24 gm
- Cap: Screw On, the cap can not be posted
- Nib: #6, Schmidt, stainless steel.
- Refill: Standard large international size converter and ink cartridge (72 mm / 2.8 inches ).
- Comes with a standard international converter and one long blue ink cartridge. You can also convert it to eyedropper fill.
Pen Design Inspiration and Specs:
- Inspired by a centuries-old symbol of authority, divine power and good fortune.
- the Scepter collection offers a glimpse of majestic staff depicted in the history of civilizations, ancient legends and modern fantasy stories.
- Glows in the dark and semi-dark with a blue-green color after an hour exposure to light.
- Possible variations in duration of glowing depending on exposure time to light, and the intensity of the light source*.
- There are different light sources you can use for “charging” the pen to glow—natural sunlight, regular desk lamps, or LED lamps.
- Usually, LED lights produce a weaker glow compared to sunlight and traditional incandescent bulbs.
- Avoid overheating especially when using incandescent lights and direct sunlight during “charging.” Long exposure to warm sources with strong overheating (over 50°C / 122°F) can degrade the quality of the resin.
NOTE: Photos may slightly differ from the actual item in terms of color due to photoshoot lighting or your monitor’s display.